The 2000 Series of pressure instrument offer a wide range of hand-held manometers. Easy to operate, reliable and built to last, the 2000 Series has been developed in order to meet the performance and cost demands of today's markets.
- Pressure ranges from 1mbar to 10bar (0.40218 in H2O to 4021.8 in H2O)
- Pressure range to 500bar with an external transducer (not supplied)
- Logging and leak testing
- Autoranging displays for precise readings
- Selectable auto switch-off
- 2 year warranty
- Overrange protection
- IP67 (1m depth for 30 mins) BSI Cert 229/000132
- Negative and positive reading
The PM series is a suitable replacement for the conventional U-tube, having a fast response coupled with high accuracy and at low cost. Instruments are available with alternative pressure measurement units as factory set options or as a selectable option on the PM-80 which also incorporates a smoothing and min/max function.
- Differential Input - 8mm tube connectors
- Water Resistant (IP67 rated)
- Rugged case with protective rubber boot
- Magnetic attachment or tilt stand
- Push button “Zero” and “Hold” features
- Backlit Digital Display
- Auto Power Off after 12 minutes
- 0-130 mbar measurement
- 0.01 resolution up to 19.99 mbar, then auto switches to 0.1 resolution
Digitron’s 2000P series of hand held digital manometers are easy to operate, reliable and built to meet the performance and cost demands of today’s industrial and HVAC professionals. Representing a new standard in pressure measurement the range features a number of innovative functions designed to make the operators’ job easier. Pressure ranges from Absolute up to10bar are available or 500bar using external transducers. All instruments are IP67 and have auto -ranging displays for precise readings.
The PM range offers good performance at an affordable price, using measurement technology developed from the 2000P series.