The Thiedig Sensor
- Active calibration - accuracy which is always available
- Measurement with the open electrode - fast, robust and drift-free
- Intelligent software and Touch Memory System - easy and faultless measurement and log
For more than 40 years, Thiedig sensors have been the standard for measurement instrumentation. Over 5000 customers world-wide use their leading-edge technology because of high accuracy and absolute measuring reliability.
- When monitoring oxygen in the water-steam-circuit of power plants
- When monitoring oxygen in pure water with a semiconductor fabrication or chemical catalytic processes
- When monitoring oxygen in beverages, especially in beer where oxygen negatively influences the taste