Sonic-Pro Hybrid Ultrasonic Flowmeters
The Sonic-Pro Hybrid Ultrasonic Flowmeters are shipped in a specially designed case. The case measures 19” (49 cm) wide, 8” (21 cm) high, and 14” (36 cm) deep. The approximate weight, including the flowmeter is 22 lb. (9.97 kg).
- Selectable Doppler or Transit Time.
- Non-invasive Clamp on Transducers.
- "Smart" External Communications.
- Data is logged to a standard SD card format. It can be configured by the operator/user to time interval, flow rate and total set-point triggers.
- Up to 500,000 events can be logged on the 32MB SD card included with each unit.
- Top Quality 320 X 240 pixel QVGA back lit LCD.
The Model FH is the base unit of the BW DIGI-METER series. The Model FH is a paddlewheel type insertion flow sensor. It applies precise digital technology to monitor flow rates from 1.0 to 20 feet per second.
There are various style and sizes to suit various applications.
Variable Area Flowmeters
Variable Area flowmeters made from Polysulfone or Acrylic are available in a range of styles and configurations.