Handheld Instruments MW 1100 and MW 1100S
Portable, accurate, universally applicable
Portable moisture meters MW 1100 and MW 1100S are light-weight and handy models which allow operators to quickly and accurately monitor the moisture in a wide variety of products. They are intended in applications for manufacturers, goods receiving stations and quality control departments.
The sensor of the MW 1100 is flat and dish-like at the bottom, designed to ensure full contact with the sample under analysis. The moisture content is obtained within one second and then displayed. A MW 1100S measurement is made when the lancet probe with the sensor at its tip is pushed into a bale, filled box or similar package.
- Measuring range: The actual measuring range is specific to the material under analysis, ranges from 1 – 50%, and can be selected in some sections. Supported product temperatures range from 5°C to 60°C, are read using the integral infrared temperature sensor and are compensated by optional thermally stabilized calibration.
- Measuring time:Less than one second
- Memory: The EEPROM stores calibrations for up to 25 different products and a total of 250 measuring results.
- Ports: The instrument features an USB port for PC connection and a charging socket.
- Software: Besides the on-board firmware, PC communication can be operated using the convenient software TEWS Moisture View Lite.